1. Weird things you do when you're alone
- When I'm around my dog, I like to sing at the top of my lungs just to see his reaction. He usually looks at me with his head tilted and then starts playing with his toy. lol
- Sometimes I kneel on the ground on the side of my bed and just space out, it's like giving your brain a break. No thoughts in my head, just nothing. Makes me feel like London Tipton or something #imcool relating to family channel shows. lol
- If I'm bored (which is almost all the time), I tend to think of what my life would be like if I were someone else, ie. a celebrity or something. I even look back to the times when I could've changed my decisions, wondering what my life would be like now.
- I also have a bit of OCD, I always have to check if I locked the door or shut off the lights.
- And sometimes I do a fashion show for myself, trying on all my clothes! It's a great way to discover clothes you forgot about or never knew you had!
No comments:
Post a Comment