2. How have you changed in the past 2 years?
I honestly don't think I have changed much since grade 11.. I'm pretty much the same person, except for going to College now and driving! I feel like I might be more open about myself now, like I can tell my whole life story to someone I just met in one of my classes. I'm still shy, maybe not as much as before but I still hate public speaking and having to find a partner when you don't know anyone. But once I have a partner or someone to talk to, I'm pretty much open to tell them everything I can think of. In psych we were talking about how sometimes people can open up to strangers more than they can with people they know. I feel like this is true for me because like I said, I will tell my life story to random people I just met. I think I went a bit off topic, but yeah. I'm pretty much the same old simi! lol
I can name something that hasn't changed, like I'm still like a prisoner in my house, well not really, I just can't go anywhere, you all know what I'm talking about. But another issue, is that no one asks me to hangout or anything anymore, so I don't have a reason to ask my parents to let me go somewhere. So I will never know if they would be okay with me going to a movie or something.
Overall, I'm basically the same person I was 2 years ago. I hope within the next 2 years I can become less shy! That's my goal! :)
Overall, I'm basically the same person I was 2 years ago. I hope within the next 2 years I can become less shy! That's my goal! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment