Thursday, 9 February 2012

If I ain't got youuu!

What a stressful semester is this turning out to be? I'm glad that I get next week off for "Reading Break", hopefully I'll actually use this week to "read" and study for my midterms! I'm actually liking all my classes (except psych sometimes), I'm always promising myself that I will not get behind on my readings, but I never listen to myself. I NEED TO START READING! I need to start taking this seriously, like my dear friend (let's say) Lisa does. I'm actually sooo proud of her for how well she is doing now, I don't think I know anyone as motivated as she is now! I need some of that motivation! But I'm not looking forward to my crim presentation... My partner Ciara, is not good in groups. She was Lisa's partner in a project and didn't do shit, so I'm a little worried about that. Even though she's saying that she'll work on it way before it's due, I can't fully trust her.. She also told me how she doesn't like being bossed around, even though just asking for someone to do their part of a project isn't considered bossing around (like she said Lisa did to her). I absolutely HATE when ppl talk shit about my friends, and I had to sit there listening to Ciara saying shit about Lisa, called her controlling and a bitch. Like no, you shut the fuck up bitch! Just because someone takes school seriously, doesn't make them controlling or bitchy. Instead you should be shutting up, doing your work, and try to learn something from motivated ppl! So, I'm going to give Ciara a chance to see if she will actually work on this project properly, if not, I'm gonna leave her and just write a 10 page term paper on my own (yes that's very long but I'd rather do that, then do all the work for a presentation). Enough about Ciara, let's talk about Jay Sean and how much I love him! LOL jk I don't want to put my friends through the torture of reading another post about my love for JAAAAAAAAAAY SEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh how I love theee! :) <3 

Ps. I am also super proud of my bestfriendinthewholewideworld, LAURAAA! (forgot the "code name") I'm so happy that you got your own place (even though it's scary), I like seeeing you happy! So now all you gotta do is make that cutie like you! hehe LOVE YOUUUU!

Pps. I miss all my hommmies! Millie, Flora, (okay I'll add you guys too) Mia, & Georgiee! We need to all chilll and catch up! I need you guys back in my liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiife!!! :) <3 much loooove


okay, I'm done. PEAAAAAACE!


No comments:

Post a Comment