what is a blog? I've totally forgotten about this... I feel kind of bad because I am now obsessed with twitter :) hehe as most of you may notice, I am absolutely crazy over one direction, so twitter is the best way to express my passion! haha anywaaays.. I might just start blogging again, I make no promises though.
So I have a midterm tmrw, well it's technically tonight cuz it's 2am and my exam is at 7pm.. lol and I haven't even studied at all and then I have another midterm on thursday, which I also haven't studied for. I'm just a care free person right now and don't even care about school.. I know this is bad, but once it's 2pm tmrw I will begin to freak out and buckle down and study! As usual I am rambling on without making sense. It's probably because I'm soooo fliipppin tired. lol well I guesss I should go sleep! NIGHT HOMIES! Sweet Dreams :)
So I have a midterm tmrw, well it's technically tonight cuz it's 2am and my exam is at 7pm.. lol and I haven't even studied at all and then I have another midterm on thursday, which I also haven't studied for. I'm just a care free person right now and don't even care about school.. I know this is bad, but once it's 2pm tmrw I will begin to freak out and buckle down and study! As usual I am rambling on without making sense. It's probably because I'm soooo fliipppin tired. lol well I guesss I should go sleep! NIGHT HOMIES! Sweet Dreams :)
No comments:
Post a Comment