yeah.. so I basically gave up on that 30 day challenge thing.. It's not my type of thing because I've been way too distracted by these heartthrobs..
I am seriously obsessed.. no actually I'm DEDICATED! These guys are basically my life right now.. I can't go through one hour without thinking about them. It just breaks my heart knowing that I will never be more to them then a fan, I wish I could be the girl they all go to when they're sad & happy. I just want to always see them happy and it breaks my heart seeing them sad. I wish the guys here were more like them, it would just make the whole a better place! I just can't get enough of them! So I'm going to predict that this blog is going to turn into an One Direction fangirling blog.. :) but I don't mind cuz I just loooove them to death! Hope you guys are okay with that! haha
Incase some of you don't know who they are (which makes you crazy hehe).. there is Zayn Malik <3 (sooo hot like I can't even handle it!), Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, & last but not least Liam Payne !!! :) I love them all, but Zayn will always have a special place in my heart! They're still all my favourites!!! They are amazing! Like omg! They are sooo talented, have amazing personalities & are good looking!!! These are the most perfect 5 boys you will ever know of!!!! <3
:) xx
Incase some of you don't know who they are (which makes you crazy hehe).. there is Zayn Malik <3 (sooo hot like I can't even handle it!), Louis Tomlinson, Harry Styles, Niall Horan, & last but not least Liam Payne !!! :) I love them all, but Zayn will always have a special place in my heart! They're still all my favourites!!! They are amazing! Like omg! They are sooo talented, have amazing personalities & are good looking!!! These are the most perfect 5 boys you will ever know of!!!! <3
:) xx





No comments:
Post a Comment