Friday, 27 January 2012

New Obsession!

I loveloveloveloveLOVE the show Four Weddings! My mom and bro like the show too but my mom isn't a fan of me watching it all the time.. She thinks I shouldn't be watching wedding stuff right now cuz it'll make me want to get married now or something.. LOL uhm mom, I need a guy in order for that to happen! haha But seriously I am obsessed with that show, idk what it is about it that I love so much. I judge them so much though, its terrible. Then I imagine what my wedding will be like and how much better it'll be then all of theirs lol. I wish they'd show brown people getting married. Because brown (sikh) weddings are sooo different than the normal white dress and church weddings. We get two outfits instead of one dress, and they're never white especially the wedding ceremony ones. And for brown weddings its all about the bling! soooo much jewellery and details on the outfits. I love it! I like the traditional white dresses most people do too but I feel like sometimes the brides don't look fancy enough or like actual brides. In indian weddings, you are decked out to the max! lol but yeah i love this show, and i also like say yes to the dress. I think i like these shows maybe cuz they make you feel like you're part of their special days or something, haha idk but now i know  why my bro used to watch these shows sooo much! they're awesome and addicting! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment