Saturday, 28 January 2012

loveloveloveloveloveloveloveloveloveloveLOVE

 AHHHH! I have a complete obsession with this guy <<<right here! JAY SEAN!!! :) <3 He's like the perfect guy, british accent, good looks and an amazing voice! Can you marry me please? 12 years age difference doesn't matter to me, as long as its youuu! :) omgomgomgogmgomgomgogm been listening to him since he first started singing like 10 years ago! #DedicatedFan! Even saw him in concert in Surrey last summer! One of my highlights of 2011! :)
 favfavfav song ever! DOWN! baby are you down down down down down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! even my mom loves that song, its my ringtone! :) idk how long this crush has been going on but i'm pree sure it has to be like 8 years! lol even though he looked better with more hair, he is still the hottest guy on earth!!!
 SOSOSOSOSO OBSESSED!
This is a pointless blog post but I felt like I should post something so I did! :)
<<<<<<ahhhhhhhhh ;) <3 so cute!

 >>>>>>>>> <3
(Ride it) we're all alone...
(Ride it) just lose control...
(Ride it, ride it) come touch my soul...
(Ride it, ride) let me feel you...

(Ride it) turn the lights down low...

(Ride it) from head to toe...
(Ride it, ride it) touch my soul...
(Ride it, ride) let me feel you...  <3 lovelovelove! I'm done :) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment