wow, its been awhile since I've posted anything on here.. hmm where do I begin... Well, I have a philosophy paper due tmrw and it is about 12:40am right now, lets see how much I've done.. nice, 2 pages out of 5.. Procrastination will be the reason I get kicked out of school one day! Since the beginning of this semester I have been telling myself, "you cannot leave anything till the last minute", but what do I do? Exactly that, I leave everything till the night before, whether it is studying for exams or writing papers, I rarely begin those long processes when I'm supposed to, a week before due date. This is a perfect example, I'm on here writing a blog post instead of finishing my phil paper which is supposed to require me to "think critically". oh wells what can you do eh? hehe. So I am now promising myself that starting next semester, I will always give myself plenty of time to do assignments and studying. So lets see how this goes! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment