Saturday, 12 March 2011

I HATE IT: Getting yelled at while volunteering

I volunteer to help my community, to make others feel happy and feel like there is someone out there that cares about them. The other day, I was volunteering at the hospital like I always do on Thursdays, but this time it was much different. My friends and I were just checking up on the other volunteers , because I am a leader :), so we went up to the third floor first so we'd work our way down to first floor. On the third floor we went and checked on everyone and everything was fine so we went down to second, but we couldn't seem to find one of the volunteers, the only guy volunteer. We started to walk around the floor looking for him, when the activities director lady (who does nothing at all) comes to us and starts yelling at us for doing nothing. We try to tell her that we were just checking up on people because that's what we're supposed to do, but she tells us that she saw us walk onto the third floor, look into the room then leave, so she followed up to the second floor... stalker much? then she says that nurses are complaining and shit like that. WTF? We just got there and we didn't even say a word to the nurses and they're complaining about us? wow... they couldn't even come up to us and tell us themselves... stupid cowards. Then she was going on and on about how he do shit all and that we socialize all the time. HOLY! we just got there because we came from the other part of the hospital and shes saying we do nothing? the nurses don't do anything! they just sit there gossiping all day long and don't even listen to anything you say if you ask them if there's anything to do.. so they have no right complaining to other people about us.. OMG! I AM SOOO PISSED OFF! I take time out of my life to try and help others when they clearly don't want it and don't appreciate it... But I am going to try to get through it till June, then I don't have to take shit from these people ever again! :)

:(

No comments:

Post a Comment