I am sooo excited!!! Today was the first time my brother and I actually bought my mommy a Mother's Day present!!! It's soooo preeeetty!!! We got her a little diamond necklace that says mom, and the middle has a heart made of diamonds! I loooove it!!! <3 Too bad my mom already saw it when we bought it but she looooves it!!! As do I!!! YAAAAY!!! I like exclamation marks!!!!! hahaha
In the previous years I've always gotten my mom something from the dollar store lol, but then I'd make my dad buy flowers and a cake, and sometimes a shirt or something else. hahah but this year we're going all out! With a diamond necklace, flowers, dinner, and a cake!!!! :D We so so excited.. (sorry for making a reference to the horrible song "Friday") LOL
In the previous years I've always gotten my mom something from the dollar store lol, but then I'd make my dad buy flowers and a cake, and sometimes a shirt or something else. hahah but this year we're going all out! With a diamond necklace, flowers, dinner, and a cake!!!! :D We so so excited.. (sorry for making a reference to the horrible song "Friday") LOL
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL!!!
(well in a couple of days)
No comments:
Post a Comment