
I freaking LOVE this show!!! Fresh Prince of Bel-Air <3
Carlton with his awesome dance moves and Will with his amazing presence... This show cannot get any better than this! LOL
Too bad we don't get to see much of Will anymore, now its all about: "I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH, I WHIP MY HAAAAIR BACK AND FORTH"... like come on, really? A little ten year old singing about whipping her "hair back and forth": Willow Smith versus A man with a natural talent: Will Smith...
AND THE WINNER IS......
Too bad we don't get to see much of Will anymore, now its all about: "I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH, I WHIP MY HAAAAIR BACK AND FORTH"... like come on, really? A little ten year old singing about whipping her "hair back and forth": Willow Smith versus A man with a natural talent: Will Smith...
AND THE WINNER IS......
WIIIIIIIIILLLL SMIIIIIIIIIIIITH!!!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment